Technician (2nd shift)
- Posting Reference
- East WIndsor, CT, USA
- Full Time
- Job Category
The Technician role will perform a full range of technical duties and services for the Ethos Energy Accessories & Components division. This includes the inspection and repair of all parts. An eagerness to learn and ability to be reliable and punctual are key attributes to success in this position.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Assembly, Disassembly, cleaning and testing of parts
- Carry out dimensional and visual inspection in accordance with internal documents
- Determine reparability of parts and work scope
- Blending and lapping of parts as required
- Ensure all parts are handled and transported in a safe manner
- Any other duties as required by the Company
- Ensure that all work area and all work equipment adhere to HS&E requirements
- Keeps work area neat and clean at all times
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Knowledge of Company’s Policies & Procedures
- Knowledge of HS&E policy and able to interpret HS&E warnings
- Knowledge and Skilled in computer software (MS Office, Word, Excel and internet navigation)
- Knowledge of machine shop theory, shop mathematics and measuring equipment
- Knowledge and Skilled in use of basic hand tools
- Skilled in Oral and Written Communication (English)
- Ability to read and write the English language per FAA regulations
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet company deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Ability to focus on results, even when dealing with diverse, complex tasks for different jobs and projects
- A minimum of 1 year in a similar position in maintenance or manufacturing industry
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to pass a lab-based drug screen as per FAA & DOT regulations
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Good dexterity (grip, grasp, clutch)
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to sit/stand for up to 8 hours a day
- Repetitive motion of hands and wrists
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.