- Posting Reference
- Ashland, VA, USA
- Part Time
- Job Category
Under general supervision, plans and oversees all administrative work and office services. Duties include administrative support, purchasing, mail, accounts payable and accounts receivable and/or other related functions. Establishes, implements, and enforces office policies and procedures. Performs tasks which require advanced skills in organization and planning, and will have an overall knowledge of other departments.
- Manages daily administrative operations of the office including establishing work priorities and assists in resolving problems related to the day-to-day operations of the business.
- Assists in development and coordination of the execution of program policy, procedures, and operations; monitors compliance.
- Enters reimbursable expenses into plant accounting software, performs plant accounting functions, compiles budgetary and accounting reports and assists in the preparation of monthly invoices.
- Processes payments to Vendors in a timely fashion and prints checks for payments to Vendors.
- Process expense reports in accordance with company policy for expense reports received daily from employees of the plant.
- Assist with the development and implementation of reporting procedures and oversees department record filing and archiving.
- Coordinates travel arrangements, special projects & functions, and/or related plant events.
- Coordinates, maintains, reviews, reconciles and processes information relating to the bi-weekly payroll.
- Maintain schedules for vacation, personal time and sick time for each employee.
- Provides administrative assistance and support to the Operations & Maintenance Management and Facility Management, including project planning, travel, projects and functions, and/or related plant events.
- Provides personnel with assistance on such things as scheduled reports, correspondence, and database management.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related functions as assigned.
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Accounting and business administration knowledge is required.
- Demonstrates knowledge of all facets of office administrative functions.
- Ability to gather data and prepare reports using plant software including Navision, Microsoft Office, and Mainsaver.
- Knowledge of Company accounting procedures involving accounts payable and accounts receivable, ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Knowledge of supplies and/or services ordering and basic inventory control.
- Demonstrates the ability to make competent decisions, proficient at typing, using a computer, capable of writing administrative procedures, work requests, and purchase orders.
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and to foster a cooperative environment
- Strong communication skills, including verbal and written, as well as the ability to interact professionally with executives, clients, management, peers and department personnel fostering a cooperative environment; excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, manage multiple issues and clearly articulate principles, concerns and solutions for resolution of those issues.
- Proactively seek opportunities to assist team members with administrative and project work.
- Proficient in working with Microsoft office products (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Maintain confidential information.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Four to six years related experience and/or training; or a combination of experience and/or education.
- High School education or equivalent required.
- Associates Degree (AA) or equivalent from a two-year college to technical school
- Ability to do walking, reaching, climbing, and stooping and lifting (up to 25 pounds).
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.