Production Coordinator (Electrical)
- Posting Reference
- Duncan, SC, USA
- Full Time
- Job Category
Primarily responsible for overseeing the production of goods/services rendered in assigned area of shop; managing plant resources including people, equipment and inventory to achieve facility goals and customer satisfaction; leading process improvement initiatives to improve upon specified Customer and EE A&C objectives; ensuring adherence to government regulatory requirements, safety requirements and environmental regulations with the authority to carry out all assigned tasks.
Salary Range is commiserated upon experience and education.
- Provide production co-ordination and planning, including scheduling, to ensure customer turn time objectives are achieved
- Manage personnel time (PTO, time & attendance) to ensure that production targets can be achieved and to address any attendance issues
- Utilize effectively and efficiently resources (personnel, plant and equipment) to meet customer and business requirements.
- Accurately monitor, record and report the status of all jobs/products at the daily production meeting
- Serve as a liaison with other departments to ensure the quick and effective resolution of problems
- Ensure all personnel comply with company policies and procedures
- Promote excellent health & safety practices
- Conduct performance evaluations on direct reports
- Maintain cost control over all consumables and details within budgeted requirements
- Assist in process reviews, product audits and problem resolutions
- Ensure production personnel training requirements are monitored, maintained and documented
- Must be mentally coherent and free from the influence of drugs (either illegal or legally prescribed drugs that may cause impairment) while performing in the capacity of “safety-sensitive” duties/operations per FAA regulations
- Perform any additional tasks as required
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Knowledge of company’s policies and procedures
- Knowledge of computer software (MS Office/ internet websites navigation)
- Basic knowledge of repair station processes
- Basic knowledge of shop equipment and processes
- Skilled in operating computers and office equipment (fax machines, copiers, phone systems)
- Skilled in data entry
- Skilled in management, supervision and leadership
- Skilled in analyzing and solving problems
- Skilled in paying attention to detail
- Skilled in oral and written communication (English)
- Ability to generate procedures and instructions that are easy to follow
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English per FAA Regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively (both written and oral)
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to process data into useful information
- Ability to navigate internet
- Ability to think and concentrate for long periods of time
- Ability to organize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations related to job function
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule
- Ability to learn tasks required to perform the job
- Minimum of 5 years’ related work experience and preferably eighteen (18) months in an OEM or Repair Station
- BS Degree in management, business, finance marketing or other related field preferred A&P certificate and/or the ability to qualify for a FAA Repairman Certificate
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Must be able to sit for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to look at computer monitor for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to type for long periods of time
- Ability to pass a lab-based drug screen as per FAA regulations
- Must be a United States resident to be considered for this role.
What We Offer
- Supportive company culture that values its employees
- Excellent training opportunities
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision & 401 K Plan (If 40 HPW)
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Extra money in your paycheck - Employee Referral Bonus!
- Personal Development & Career Succession Planning
- Company sponsored Perks & Discount programs
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.