- Posting Reference
- East Windsor, CT, USA
- Full Time
- Job Category
The Coating Operator position will support an aviation workshop with the repair of gas turbine engine components by thermally applying aluminide coating to a variety of parts.
- Perform machine shop functions (i.e. spray and monitor coating applications, blend coating powders, grit blast, program heat treatment ovens, record data in logs and trackers)
- Follow lean manufacturing principles
- Comply with HSE and PPE requirements
- Provide excellent customer service
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Strong shop math experience (i.e., addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, decimals and fractions)
- Ability to follow complex written and oral instructions in English as per FAA regulations
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- 1-3 years' previous shop experience with demonstrated math abilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Lift and push up to 50 lbs
- Stand for 8 hours
- Work extended hours and weekend when required
- Ability to pass an FAA regulated drug screen is required
- United States residency is required for this position
What We Offer
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision & 401 K Plan
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Extra money in your paycheck - Employee Referral Bonus
- Personal Development & Career Succession Planning
- Company sponsored Perks & Discount programs
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.