Sales Account Manager - Critical Rotating Equipment
- Posting Reference
- #LI-HB1 IND6
- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Job Category
At EthosEnergy, we are committed to making energy sustainable, affordable and available for everyone, everywhere. Our people are at the heart of this commitment and are inspired to challenge and push boundaries through excellence and leadership.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Sales Account Manager for our West Coast Territory. This role will develop customer strategies and be responsible for driving the execution of their targeted sales plans and managing all sales activities to deliver orders growth and new customer generation in the region.
Primary focus will be within the Utilities, Oil & Gas and Industrial markets. They will call on specific accounts within their defined territory as well as grow business through company focused initiatives. The Sales Account Manager will understand sector trends, develop customer strategies for their key accounts, understand how specific Ethos solutions align with customer needs and what motivates customers to buy. They will interact with the EthosEnergy CRM and keep up to date information associated with forecasting, key account meeting activity, deal strategy, territory sales plans and weekly sales scorecards. It is a requirement that the Sales Account Manager live within the region they are supporting.
Dimension / Scope
This role will oversee the successful delivery of $2M - $35M of sales order input per year. You will develop and execute a sales strategy and plan to be approved by the Regional Sales Director and VP of Sales for the western hemisphere. This position reports to the assigned Regional Sales Director.
- Understand sector trends and your key accounts within these sectors to develop specific go to market sales strategies based on the goals of your customers and their business strategies.
- Understand your customer’s buying process and decision-making process.
- Optimize product penetration with a view towards increasing customer relationships at all levels of their organization.
- Facilitate close business relationships with clients' and EthosEnergy senior personnel and management teams to ensure an understanding of client business objectives and to align our delivery requirements / standards with client expectations.
- Deliver on and exceed the agreed sales targets for your region working in partnership with the commercial, technical, and operational resources supporting your region.
- Manage the assigned sales territory and target customer accounts, maximizing coverage and opportunities within the region.
- Retain and grow existing revenue and identify, qualify, propose, and close new opportunities.
- Understand regional competition and market pricing to position our offerings competitively for an efficient selling, proposal, and negotiation process with a high win rate within business expectations.
- Provide regular feedback to the product line on product pricing, costing, delivery schedules, and quality to maintain product competitiveness and on new target products and services based on customer needs and requirements.
- Participate in and promote a culture of teamwork, customer focus, accountability, excellence, and high performance.
- Maintain accurate sales, customer information and activities within CRM; manage your sales plan, forecast, deal strategies, territory sales plans and overall pipeline effectively.
- Actively manage daily responsibilities to develop region while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
- Train and be proficient with EthosEnergy products, services, strengths / weaknesses, value attributes and competitive differentiation. Performance Measures The Sales Account Manager’s performance is measured against a set of agreed personal objectives and SOI (total sales to target) as well as sold margins, customer strategy and penetration, salesforce effectiveness, and sales forecasting accuracy.
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Track record of building customer development strategies for a specific geography around a purpose-built overarching regional sales strategy within a segmented group of targeted customers.
- Track record of working within a structured sales operating rhythm that drives continual improvement.
- Track record of operational alignment within a sales strategy that ensures seamless customer execution and success.
- Track record of continual improvement of a sales strategy across performance metrics and review cycles that keep the overall business aligned (week over week, month over month and quarter over quarter).
- Excellent sales, sales strategy, coaching, negotiation, CRM and performance skills.
- Strong collaboration across teams (commercial, operations, technical and leadership).
- A proven business development track record within industrial sales and services.
- Extensive self-development skills and track record.
- High level understanding of business value drivers.
- Proven ability to influence and impact at all employee levels but particularly at the customers mid and senior level.
- Strong networking skills externally and internally - the ability to cultivate and build strong relationships with counterparts.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics and a commitment to excellent customer service.
- Ability to develop and present programs to both customers and sales organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage time effectively. Self-motivated with high energy. Ability to plan and execute responsibilities working independently.
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirement.
- Strong Critical & Strategic thinking skills; Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 2+ years’ B2B industrial sales experience.
- Significant travel required to attend meetings, training, or conferences. Ability to do sitting, walking, reaching, climbing, and stooping and lifting (up to 25 pounds). #LI-HB1
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.