Field Service Supervisor - Compressor
- Posting Reference
- Remote, Remote, Netherlands
- Full Time
- Job Category
- Field Service
We are currently recruiting for a Field Service Supervisor experienced of Installation, Commissioning, Upgrading, Maintaining, Fault Finding and Breakdowns in Turbo Machinery and would cover the Netherlands, abroad and off-shore.
This position involves carrying out work independently in the Netherlands and abroad managing/supervising the work of additional personnel and subcontract labour. The Field Service Supervisor also acts as the intermediary between the customer/contractor and EthosEnergy B.V. This employee will be involved with all levels of customer management and will therefore will be expected to represent EthosEnergy B.V. in a professional manner.
- Works to the EthosEnergy Health & Safety Standards at all times.
- Provide professional advice ensuring the correct installation, assembly, repair and commissioning of machines and installations. This responsibility also extends to meeting deadlines and budgets.
- Performs work independently, also installing and commissioning, repairing and modifying machines and installations in accordance with regulations and verbal instruction.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and for quality control.
- Ensure caution is taken while working with Customer machines/installations
- Consults with the Project Manager and/or Field Service Coordinator on a regular basis.
- Consults with customer on progress, within the limits of the agreed safety guidelines, scope and planning.
- Coordinates with the customer the most efficient working method and the tools/equipment to be used during the project plus advising the hiring of staff, equipment & tooling as required
- Promotes the sale of spare parts and additional services when asked or on own initiative.
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Qualified to degree level in an appropriate Supervising discipline or a chartered Supervisor with significant experience.
- Experience working with Centrifugal Compressors
- Has highly developed communication skills.
- In the possession of a SCC** certificate and knowledge of working safely.
- Knowledge of the construction and design of rotating machinery and auxiliary equipment, namely: their operation, assembly, disassembly, installation and method of adjustment; adjusting regulating equipment on and around the installations supplied and their systems.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence in the English, Dutch and German language, and procedure manuals; effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Good skills in speech and writing in Dutch and English, other languages is preferred as well.
- Able to work independently.
- Technical turbo machinery background in a field/service Supervising role.
- Experience with turbo machinery and willing to learn all aspects required for a Field Service Supervisor.
- MBO+ (intermediate vocational education) or HBO (university of applied science).
- Required to travel up to 100% of the time. #LI-Remote
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.