Steam Turbine Field Engineer (TFA)
- Posting Reference
- Kraków, Poland
- Full Time
- Job Category
- Field Service
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Field Advisor to support the Field Service Team in the installation, commissioning and repair of machines and installations across determined geographical regions, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget. This role has flexibility to be based anywhere in Poland and East hemisphere.
- Ensure all processes and procedures are carried out in accordance with the Company’s HSE policies and guidelines.
- Provide updates on the general safety on the site or other work location and if appropriate make recommendations to improve safety and/or takes corrective actions to bring safety to the minimum standard.
- Assist in ensuring the Company meets its contractual obligations to the customer on time, within budget, safely and to the highest standard.
- Lead the field service team on major outages when required.
- Assist in the installation, commissioning, converting, repairing and general maintenance of machines and installations in accordance with regulations and verbal/written instruction.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and for quality control.
- Collaborate with the Field Service Team on job progress and provide feedback on project execution.
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by management if necessary.
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Fluent English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks or to delegate them when appropriate
- Is able to work independently and as part of a team
- Professional conduct
- Previous experience in a similar Field Service position required.
- Experience with Rotating equipment with particular attention to Steam Turbines.
- Experience in the operation, assembly, disassembly and installation of rotating machinery
- Time-served mechanical apprenticeship or suitable demonstrable experience
- Degree qualified in Engineering field
- Able to travel
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.