- Posting Reference
- Farmington, NM, USA
- Full Time
- Job Category
EthosEnergy are currently recruiting for a Machinist A to join the team on Farmington, NM. This position will perform machine shop duties as directed by the Machine shop Foreman. Duties include machining activities utilizing Milling machines, engine lathes, vertical lathes, boring machines and miscellaneous other machine shop support tooling and equipment
- Responsible for the safe and timely completion of all assigned tasks while adhering to all applicable quality standards.
- Adhering to all applicable Safety procedures and processes
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Safely operate Milling machines, engine lathes, vertical lathes, boring machines and miscellaneous other machine shop support tooling and equipment
- Ability to accurately measure parts and components utilizing precision measuring equipment such as ID and OD micrometers, digital and dial calipers, dial indicators etc.
- Accurately manufacture precision parts from a print
- Accurately manufacture a precision part as per sample part
- Ability to safely operate a fork lift and overhead cranes
- Minimum of 4 years of Machine shop, Machining experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 LBS
- Ability to stand for extended amounts of time
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts as needed
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.