Field Service Coordinator
- Posting Reference
- Mulheim, Germany
- Job Category
- Field Service
We are currently recruiting for a Field Service Coordinator to work with our Heavy Gas Turbine & Compressor operations. The purpose of the role is to coordinate global field service activities to ensure effective on time mobilisation of personnel and tooling resources to meet all demands placed on our Centralised Field Service Organisation.
- Receive and acknowledge demand signals placed on Field Service for personnel and tooling requirements to meet all operational needs
- Assist with in-country visa, security and medical requirements and escalate concerns to Field Service Manager
- Travel / accommodation bookings and arrangements made with travel provider
- Ensure correct competencies and training are in place for selection and allocation of correct personnel
- Assist in arranging pre-mobilisation and de-mobilisation TFA briefings where required
- Responsible for managing, shipping / receiving Field Service inventory of tooling and equipment. Ensuring all tooling and equipment is maintained, tested and certified as needed
- If no EthosEnergy resources are available, then work with vendor network to source personnel
- Provide out of hours service to cover Operational requirements
- Ensure training remains current and valid for TFA team deployment, managing Training Tracker.
- Administration of TFA timesheets (collate/file/record) for completion and and forward as needed
- Invoice reviews and approvals
- Deputise for management of Lincoln facility, assist in arranging maintenance tasks
- Facilitate Field Service planning meetings on weekly basis
- Ensure relevant systems, planners and trackers remain updated and valid
- Ensure PPE provision is made available for TFA team
- Raise Purchase Requisitions/Orders for TFA training, PPE and small tooling
- Provide PMO approved TFA overtime summary to Finance on monthly basis
- Clearly defined cost collection of each Field job and provide summary to allow comparison with PMO cost tracker
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Full working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word/Excel) and Adobe PDF
- Proven skills required in Customer/ supplier communication to tight deadlines
- Oil, Gas and Industrial Service experience advantageous
- Must be capable of working unsupervised at times, therefore needs to be self-motivated team-working ethic is essential for this role
- Previous experience of working in an operations / service environment, preferably in Field Service community.
- N/A relevant experience for the role
- Out of Hours service (rota)
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.