- Posting Reference
- Remote, Remote, USA
- Full Time
- Job Category
- Field Service
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans. Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew. Allocate general and daily responsibilities. Supervise and train workers and tradespeople. Ensure manpower and resources are adequate. Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are me
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Have a basic knowledge of gas and steam turbine-generators and components. Have a good understanding of safety and environmental regulations. Be familiar with the use of small hand tools and have own set of hand tools up to and including 1 ¼”. Be capable of using and reading precision tools, such as inside and outside micrometers, dial calipers, depth micrometers, dial indicators, and periphery tape measures. Be capable of taking basic coupling alignment readings. Be familiar with the use of pneumatic and hydraulic tooling. Be able to read mechanical prints and clearance diagrams.
- Minimum of 5 years in a supervisory role
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Be able to withstand exposure to and work in areas of hot/cold temperatures. Be in good physical condition #LI-Remote
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.