Entry Level Harness Technician (3rd Shift)
- Posting Reference
- Duncan, SC, USA
- Full Time
- Job Category
This entry level 3rd shift Harness Technician will support the repair of aerospace equipment by cleaning, assembling, disassembling and testing electrical repair scopes of wire and/or thermocouple harnesses.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Clean, assemble, disassemble and test electrical wire harness, thermocouples, speed sensors and any electrical components removed for repair/overhaul
- Read complex blueprints specifications, charts and follow work orders and engineering instructions as required by the job scope and mandatory regulations
- Complete tasks in a timely manner
- Produce work that is comprehensive in scope and detail
- Must be mentally coherent and free from the influence of drugs (either illegal or legally prescribed drugs that may cause impairment) while performing in the capacity of “safety-sensitive” duties/operations per FAA regulations
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Computer software (MS Office WORD, EXCEL, and ACCESS/internet navigation)
- Basic data entry and/or word processing
- Familiarity with hand tools, i.e. multimeters, meggers and test equipment, solders, wire cutters
- Machine shop theory, shop mathematics and layout techniques
- Oral and written communication (English language as per FAA regulations))
- Operation of various hand tools (multimeters, meggers and test equipment)
- This role can be entry level - comprehensive training offered
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in aircraft electrical component repair or closely related field is preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- FAA & DOT regulated work environment. Must be able to pass required background and drug test.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Good dexterity (grip, grasp, clutch)
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to use of dry cleaning solvents
- Ability to sit/stand for up to 8 hours a day
- Repetitive motion of hands and wrist
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.