- Posting Reference
- Duncan, SC, USA
- Full Time
- Job Category
Responsible for all work assigned, accuracy and quality of job performed as it relates to cleaning, assembling, disassembling and testing electrical repair scopes of wire and/or thermocouple harnesses with the authority to carry out all tasks as assigned.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Clean, assemble, disassemble and test electrical wire harness, thermocouples, speed sensors and any electrical components removed for repair/overhaul
- Ability to read complex blueprints specifications, charts and follow work orders and engineering instructions as required by the job scope and mandatory regulations
- Complete tasks in a timely manner
- Produce work that is comprehensive in scope and detail
- Must be mentally coherent and free from the influence of drugs (either illegal or legally prescribed drugs that may cause impairment) while performing in the capacity of “safety-sensitive” duties/operations per FAA regulations
- Perform any additional tasks as required
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Knowledge of company’s policies and procedures
- Knowledge of computer software (MS Office WORD, EXCEL, and ACCESS/internet navigation)
- Knowledge of basic data entry and/or word processing
- Knowledge of hand tools, i.e. multimeters, meggers and test equipment, solders, wire cutters
- Knowledge of machine shop theory, shop mathematics and layout techniques
- Skilled in oral and written communication (English)
- Skilled in operating computers and office equipment (fax machines, copiers, phone system, etc.)
- Skilled in use of various hand tools (multimeters, meggers and test equipment)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to organize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively (both written and oral)
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English per FAA Regulations
- Ability to aid in audits
- Ability to focus on results, even when dealing with diverse, complex tasks and different jobs and projects
- Ability to think and concentrate for long periods of time
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations associated with repair work scopes
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to train others as required
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule
- Ability to learn tasks required to perform the job
- Ability to analyze and solve repair/overhaul problems
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in aircraft electrical component repair or closely related field
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Good dexterity (grip, grasp, clutch)
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to use of dry cleaning solvents
- Ability to sit/stand for up to 8 hours a day
- Repetitive motion of hands and wrist
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.