- Posting Reference
- St. Gabriel, LA, USA
- Full Time
- Job Category
The Warehouse Specialist will provide support services for the Operation and Maintenance of a combined cycle power station. Must be willing to actively participate in a team environment to effectively support a multi-skilled work force in the Operation and Maintenance of a power station.
- Maintenance of a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Purchase of and inventory control for consumable and spare parts
- Monitoring and control of special tools and shipping receiving of parts and equipment
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Ability to plan and organize work; take initiative to ensure that projects/tasks are completed on time and correctly; flexible in a changing environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to interact effectively with staff at all levels, including vendors and/or customers
- Will display and use sound judgement
- Minimum of four (4) years inventory control and procurement experience required
- Experience in the operation and maintenance of combined cycle independent power plants and/or merchant plants is desired
- Experience and knowledge of a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for procurement and inventory control is preferred
- High school diploma is required. Additional course work in the area of Inventory Control/Procurement preferred
- Ability to sit and work on a computer for long periods of time
- Ability to do walking, reaching, climbing, and stooping and lifting (up to 30 pounds)
- Ability to travel as required, although infrequent
- Irregular hours and some overtime during peak projects or as circumstances warrant will be required
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.