- Posting Reference
- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Job Category
Primarily responsible for joining, fabricating and repairing metal and any other weld able material that applies to specific processes by apply appropriate welding techniques; as well as the accuracy and quality of work performed as it relates to the welding process within the repair scope of products serviced with the authority to carry out all tasks as assigned
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Routing and blending of welds and/or cracks
- Operation of ovens and furnaces
- Control of weld wire logs
- Manual TIG welding of parts per the GTAW-MA method
- Operation of automated rotary welding machine
- Work with Engineers, production personnel, or others to resolve weld related issues
- And any other duties as required by the company
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Able to work in a team environment
- Work under limited supervision
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet company deadlines
- Use basic measuring equipment
- Focus on results, even when dealing with diverse, complex tasks for different jobs and projects
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations associated with repair work scopes
- Ability to analyze and solve repair/overhaul problems
- 2 to 4 years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- High School Diploma or equivalent Approved to the requirement of AWS D17.1 Vocational Welding Certificate
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Good dexterity (grip, grasp, clutch)
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to sit/stand for up to 8 hours a day
- Repetitive motion of hands and wrists
- Must be able to pass a vision exam as required
- Work is normally performed in a shop environment
- Minimal exposure to physical risk associated with a shop environment, proper PPE is required
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.