Technical Field Advisor - Steam Turbine
- Posting Reference
- Remote, Remote, Italy
- Full Time
- Job Category
- Field Service
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Field Advisor to assist our centralised Field Service Organisation in support of Steam Turbine maintenance, overhauls, repairs, upgrades, troubleshooting and commissioning activities. Providing this support to meet Customer demands, all around the world, ensuring that projects are delivered safely and on time. This role has the flexibility to be based anywhere in Italy.
- Ensure all processes and procedures are carried out in accordance with the Company’s HSE policies and guidelines.
- Provide updates on the general safety on the site or other work location and if appropriate make recommendations to improve safety and/or take corrective actions to bring safety to the minimum standard.
- Assist in ensuring the Company meets its contractual obligations to the customer on time, within budget, safely and to the highest standard.
- Lead and supervise the Field Service team on major outages when required.
- Support maintenance, overhaul, repair, upgrade, troubleshooting and commissioning activities in accordance with regulations and verbal/written instruction.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and for quality control.
- Liaise with the Field Service & Project Management teams on job progress and provide feedback on project execution.
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by management.
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Positive focus and attitude towards Health, Safety and the Environment, leading by example.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Confidently produce quality Field Service reports and comprehensive completion of required documentation.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Is able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Professional conduct.
- Track record working in a Service environment in support of critical rotating equipment & machinery.
- Experience in the operation, assembly, disassembly and installation of Steam turbines.
- Demonstrable working experience in a similar power or process industry environment.
- Technical turbomachinery background in a Production or Field Service role.
- Experience with Steam turbines and willingness to learn any required aspects for the role.
- Time-served mechanical apprenticeship or suitable demonstrable experience.
- A full driving license.
- The ability to travel internationally is required. The candidate must hold, or be able to obtain, a valid passport and have a clear background to obtain a work visa in the various countries where we will conduct business. #LI-remote
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.