- Posting Reference
- Aberdeen, UK
- Full Time
- Job Category
This position is responsible for providing commercial deal management for EthosEnergy Commercial Management Team. This position would provide direct management of contract structuring & risk assessment to ensure that each bid is technically and commercially accurate. It requires knowledge of product lines and contract structures.
This position will require regular communication with the entire Commercial Management team, Operations, Product Management and Sales personnel along with EthosEnergy Legal, Insurance and Tax departments.
- Manage commercial activities on individual opportunities in partnership with Sales and in conjunction with Commercial Management processes from proposal development through contract negotiations and opportunity closure.
- Manage commercial activities involving standard contracts and contract reviews.
- Provide assistance on sales opportunities for contract reviews, redlines, and negotiations as requested by Commercial Managers.
- Provide contract and negotiation support to Business Development & Project Management.
- Maintain EthosEnergy standard contracts with latest approved revisions from VP, Commercial Management, Legal, Insurance, and Finance.
- Review customer terms and conditions for compliance with Contracting Procedures Policies.
- Seek alternate contract language to minimize EthosEnergy risk while balancing commercial goals and strategies of the proposed value solution.
- Participate in and lead contract negotiations as required, managing all internal support and approvals.
- Coordinate required resources to seek guidance and obtain internal approvals from Finance, Legal, Tax, Insurance to mitigate potential risks within a given opportunity.
- Develop Deal Summaries for all imminent contracts for executive management review.
- Manage opportunities using a structured project management approach.
- Coordinate with Product Management and Customer Services for scope of work and technical validations and to obtain most current cost data.
- Develop financial models for each opportunity accounting for cost of scope and risks and in alignment with market based pricing and EthosEnergy objectives.
- Articulate EthosEnergy value proposition in line with the identified customer drivers in order to maximize the customer’s view of EthosEnergy’s solution benefits.
- Prepared targeted and strategic proposals for sales delivery.
- Commercial Management of sales opportunities from proposal response through contract negotiations and opportunity closure.
- Development of target proposals, financial models, contracts, and other documents necessary for presentation and negotiation of the EthosEnergy solution.
- Turnover to Project Management & Execution Team to ensure successful contract launch and execution.
- Special projects as assigned
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Proposal development along with contract development and negotiation
- Demonstrated track record of successful goal achievement with the ability to think on a strategic level as well as a tactical level in order to drive solutions within a matrix organization.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Access.
- Detailed knowledge of the product and services offered by EthosEnergy.
- Detailed knowledge of the Siemens installed Gas Turbine market.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels including overseas clients and colleagues.
- Commercial acumen/awareness.
- Ability to analyze costs / margins and report effectively.
- Operations or business execution experience desirable
- Experienced in delivering PowerPoint presentations
- Experience with commercial risk evaluation and mitigation strategies.
- Experience working through a structured sales process.
- Experience interpreting commercial and contractual risks and drivers.
- Project management certification desirable but not essential
- N/A This position can be based in Aberdeen or Lincoln, UK.
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.