Sales Account Manager - APAC
- Posting Reference
- Remote, Remote, APAC
- Job Category
The Sales Account Manager will call on specific accounts with their defined territory as well as grow new business through company focused initiatives. The Sales Account Manager will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to coach their team to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way. They will be responsible for developing a sales strategy based on intimate knowledge of their region, developing and driving execution of their team against targeted sales plans, and managing all sales activities to deliver orders growth and new customer generation in the region.
- Listen to your customers to understand their pains and problems to be addressed and drivers and goals that make them and their businesses successful.
- Understand the customer’s buying process and decision making process and timeline.
- Optimize product penetration with a view towards increasing customer relationships at all levels of their organization.
- Facilitate close business relationships with clients' and EthosEnergy senior personnel and management teams to ensure knowledge of client business objectives and to align our delivery requirements / standards with client expectations.
- Deliver on and exceed the agreed sales targets for your region working in partnership with the commercial, inside sales, technical, and operational resources supporting your region.
- Manage the assigned sales territory and target customer accounts, maximizing coverage and opportunities within the region.
- Retain and grow existing revenue and identify, qualify, propose, and close new opportunities.
- Understand regional competition and market pricing to position our offerings competitively for an efficient selling, proposal, and negotiation process with a high win rate within business expectations.
- Provide regular feedback to the Product Line on product pricing, costing, delivery schedules, and quality to maintain product competitiveness and on new target products and services based on customer needs and requirements.
- Participate in and promote a culture of teamwork, customer focus, accountability, excellence, and high performance.
- Maintain accurate sales and customer information and activities within EthosEnergy sales management systems; manage your sales plan, forecast, and overall pipeline effectively.
- Actively manage daily responsibilities to develop one’s region while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
- Train and be proficient with EthosEnergy products, services, strengths weaknesses, value attributes and competitive differentiation of same.
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong decision making skills
- Business and commercial acumen
- Strong networking skills externally and internally
- 10+ years’ B2B sales experience
- Familiarity with CRM software
- In-depth knowledge of working the O&G and Power sector
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Technical Field
- Able to travel extensively #LI-Remote
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.