- Posting Reference
- Torino, Italy
- Full Time
- Job Category
This role will have the primary responsibility of expanding the use, assistance and adoption of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platforms as well as the development of new applications at EthosEnergy with the purpose of creating a more consistent process and a data-driven environment to drive business effectiveness.
Please submit CV in English
- Partner with business stakeholders to develop new modules within ERP systems, develop new applications, update existing applications, maintain and administer data flows from existing systems.
- Create training materials.
- Conduct one-on-one, group and virtual training for users.
- Work with peers to comprehend existing solutions, prior approaches, and future directions.
- Work to evaluate and select options through the IT&S stage-gate process, implement and execute these solutions.
- Assist with existing business applications and end-users in the use of IT.
- Develop competent knowledge of IT&S systems security and its role within solution development and roll out.
- Participate as a team in supporting existing systems and the operation of the support ticket system
- Maintain a register of added value work and projects with up-to-date status and target dates.
- Develop an knowledge of workflow, application development and third-party solutions as required
- Understand key infrastructure components of our IT&S landscape and the business systems role.
- Correspond with IT&S vendors supervising their work as required.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and as set out at appraisal time.
- Other IT&S related projects as determined.
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Knowledge of various IT platforms.
- Knowledge and experience with object-oriented programming as well as foundational knowledge of database structures and management.
- Working knowledge of windows-based systems and the Microsoft 365 environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Business Central, SAP or equivalent ERP systems
- Expertise in Microsoft .net, SQL, and PowerBI
- Ability to translate business requirements from many disciplines (sales, marketing, operations, finance) into application design and implementation.
- Track record in working with the business supporting and implementing innovation.
- Effective Team member but confident working independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous direct experience in IT department preferred
- BS in Computer Science.
- Additional undergraduate STEM degree and/or master’s degree is a plus
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Ability to work in a shop and field environment.
- Candidate must hold a valid passport and be willing to travel 10-25%
- Fluent in English and Italian. #LI-HB1
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.