Field Service Engineer SGT-600 (m/f/d)
- Posting Reference
- Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany
- Full Time
- Job Category
- Field Service
We are currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer SGT-600 to assist the Field Service Team in the installation, commissioning and repair of machines and installations across determined geographical regions, ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Dismantle machines or parts to inspect parts for defects or to remove defective parts and replace them with new parts or carry out repairs.
- Use of proven procedures, such as operating and maintenance manuals, to perform necessary repairs and maintenance and to evaluate parts.
- Carrying out general overhauls on gas turbines, steam turbines with proper documentation of the repair, including the condition of the plant.
- Preventive/preventive maintenance work and documentation of all activities on gas turbines as well as repair of damage events.
- Instructing other technicians on turbine-related problems and assisting them in the performance of their tasks.
- Ensure compliance with all security procedures, policies and rules for the relevant site and company.
- Management and coordination of subcontractors and fitters.
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Worldwide willingness to travel (70%).
- Ability to work in a team.
- Compliance with procedural and company guidelines.
- Regularly participates in all company relevant training programs.
- Must have a valid driving licence.
- Must participate in medical examinations and reference controls.
- Must have at least 2 years experience with Siemens gas turbines.
- Must be able to read and understand both oral and written basic technical information and documentation.
- Work experience with hand and power tools required to perform tasks.
- Languages: German (C2 near native), English (B2/C1).
- Mechanical Engineer certificate.
- Must be physically fit and capable of heights. (m/f/d) #LI-DNI
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.