- Posting Reference
- #LI-HB1 IND2
- Duncan, SC, USA
- Full Time
- Job Category
Join the EthosEnergy team today! We are seeking a Component Engineer for our local, Duncan, SC Accessories & Components (FAA & DOT regulated) workshop, and repair station. If you are seeking a rewarding career that allows our clients to make energy sustainable, affordable, and available for everyone, everywhere, please apply now.
- Use EEAC engineering processes to complete projects and improve flow of design process
- Provide budgetary support to maintain targeted costs
- Monitor work completion progress, manage deadlines & assign tasks
- Participate in team projects and cross train with test and field service staff
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Familiarity with jet engine fundamentals and turbine engine component blueprints
- Knowledge of TIG welding, plasma spraying, brazing, machining, electrical harness and heavy industrial repairs
- Ability to write technical reports and generate user friendly procedures and instructions
- Possess advanced computer skills to include MS Office/Solidworks/CAD Systems
- Chartered Engineer
- Professional Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree or
- Technical Degree (US) or
- QBE (Qualified by Experience)
- Must be able to endure prolonged standing, sitting, and ability to look up at computer for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to type for long periods of time
- FAA & DOT regulated work environment: Must be able to pass required background and drug test #LI-HB1
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.