Supply Chain Manager
- Posting Reference
- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Job Category
- Supply Chain
The Supply Chain Manager role will be primarily focused on delivering incremental value to customers by identifying improvement opportunities in the facilities supply chain, evaluating the business impact and cost of change, and driving productivity improvement projects, troubleshooting and identifying corrective actions in the supply chain and analyzing the business cases for CAPEX investment to expand or change the supply chain footprint.
* Provide purchasing oversight and support as needed to team
- Primary focus is establishing SCM optimization as a value enhancement product of the facility / shop operations
- Manager within the Western Hemisphere Supply Chain Management team, that manages an annual spend in a matrix environment as part of a multinational company.
- Focuses on P&L specific SCM needs to deliver savings opportunities to Ethos customers and contribute to expanded business opportunities for EthosEnergy
- Establishes and tracks supplier performance metrics and corrective action follow up by using a standard score card process
- Supports the business unit and its customer base through CAPEX business case modeling and justification.
- Troubleshoots and leads root cause analysis for incidents involving the supply chain.
- Effectively leads and communicates at all levels within the company, working closely across all business disciplines to achieve success (business units, finance, IT, legal, engineering, etc.)
- Special projects as assigned
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Demonstrated self-directed worker that completes assigned projects on-time and on-budget; excellent written and verbal skills (English), interpersonal skills (listening, team building), problem solving, ability to effect change, anticipates changing situations and embraces change.
- Understands the cost factors that affect internal sources and how sourcing decisions affect the overall business.
- Can effectively and objectively compare the risks/benefit of in-sourcing and out-sourcing.
- Works well in teams
- Foster change and innovation.
- Creates value for internal and external customers.
- Demonstrates business acumen and agility.
- International travel required; 25% travel. Some travel is short notice. Must have or be able to obtain a U.S. passport
- 4+ years in manufacturing, engineering, and/or Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain certification (CIPS, APICS, etc.) is a plus * Category Management, Strategic Sourcing and/or Material Management experience a plus
- Undergraduate degree in business administration, industrial/manufacturing engineering, supply chain management
- General office environment with travel to supplier or company locations as needed
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.