Workshop Manager / Kierownik wydziału produkcyjnego
- Posting Reference
- Lubliniec, Poland
- Full Time
- Job Category
We are currently recruiting for a Workshop Manager to be based in our Lubliniec location. This position is required for general organization of work in the workshop.
- For the organization of work in the workshop.
- For compliance with the work discipline of subordinate employees.
- For compliance by employees with the principles of health and safety, fire protection, environmental protection.
- For the timely implementation of tasks in the workshop.
- For the proper operation of machines and equipment in the workshop.
- For the rational use of materials in the implementation of projects.
- Obliged to prevent and report potentially dangerous events
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Has the ability to
- Direct the work of the supervised department,
- Assign tasks to subordinate employees and determine the scope of their duties and Responsibilities.
- Issue binding orders and make decisions on matters not reserved to the competence of Superiors.
- Collecting and storing laws, instructions, standards necessary for work in the infrastructure area.
- Requesting upskilling, training for subordinate employees.
- Requesting rewards and punishments for subordinate employees.
- Requesting staffing (admissions, dismissals).
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Secondary technician education.
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.