- Posting Reference
- Wroclaw, Poland
- Full Time
- Job Category
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Specialist to join our growing team in Wroclaw Poland.
Aa well as great development opportunities and experience within a global, diverse company, we can offer you;
• Employment contract
• Competitive salary dependent on experience and qualifications
• Private medical coverage, Social benefits
• Work in an international environment with experienced specialists
- Develops and writes proposals targeted to the opportunity, customer drivers, and sales strategy
- Manages proposal volume within their queue, with appropriate management techniques, to meet internal and external deadlines
- Assist Regions in reviewing proposal request information (RFQs, bid docs, etc.)
- Gathers technical data and assembles data into well-written, sophisticated proposals
- Develops price and cost models for proposals involving one or more products or services related to a single facility or operating center
- Preparation of Deal Briefs
- Conduct market research to identify the product and/or regional markets, then develop and recommend positioning, packaging, promotion and pricing strategy
- Follow approval processes (CPP, DOA, Compliance, Finance)
- Works with regional teams in obtain accurate estimate(s) for working being bid
- Work within the team to develop a culture where everyone embraces, upholds and accepts responsibility for a safe workplace, a healthy working life, a sustainable environment and the right and duty to intervene
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Excellent organization skills; able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to building relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to use Sales Force and other CRM tools
- Good English skills
- Good German skills is an asset
- Previous commercial role experience
- Bachelor’s degree educated in relevant technical or management field
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.