Technical Field Advisor - Gas Turbine
- Posting Reference
- Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Full Time
- Job Category
- Field Service
As a Technical Field Advisor, you are responsible for the delivery of the Mechanical scope on Gas Turbine Outages as required by the business, across diverse geographical regions. Particular focus will be on HSE, Service Excellence, OTD, Customer Satisfaction, Productivity and Cost control of outages.
- Support Outage Planning and execution relating to mechanical scope;
- Ensure all processes and procedures are carried out in accordance with the Company’s HSE policies and guidelines;
- Attend contractual meetings when required;
- Troubleshoot customer GT operational problems;
- Fault find and troubleshoot mechanical/hydraulic problems on all GT systems;
- Develop and write reports in relation to work completed and advise customers on problems or suspected problems of equipment;
- Work with others to analyse customer requirements to clearly define critical-to-quality (CTQs) customer expectations;
- Work with Service Engineering & the wider FSO team to understand and implement Service Excellence in all aspects of Field Service;
- Act as project lead, when required, for mechanical upgrades and/or modifications;
- Participate in the training and mentoring of others within the FSO team, including Field Apprentices;
- Extensive travel is required to meet with site teams, outage support and regional requirements;
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by management.
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Ability to interpret/mark-up technical drawings;
- Ability to communicate at all levels with both Customers and the internal EthosEnergy businesses;
- Ability to ensure execution risks relative to customer expectations are understood and properly managed.
- Demonstrable GE turbine related experience in either the Power or Oil and Gas sectors working on dual fuel machines
- Degree education in relevant Engineering field.
- The ability to travel internationally is required. Candidate must hold, or be able to obtain, a valid passport and have a clear background to obtain a work visa in the various countries where we will conduct business.
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.