Technical Field Advisor (TFA)
- Posting Reference
- Flexible, Netherlands
- Job Category
- Field Service
We are currently recruiting for Technical Field Advisors / Field Service Engineers to support our Field Service Team in the field of maintenance and servicing of turbine plants.
- Disassembly and reassembly of gas turbine components as well as condition findings
- Maintenance works according to maintenance & operating manual, using common procedures
- Carrying out general overhauls of turbine plants as well as preparation of the associated documentation
- fault analysis & correction
- Documentation of all work carried out, as well as preparation of technical reports including recommendations for further measures
- Responsibility for compliance with all security guidelines as well as customer- or country-specific rules
- Guidance and coordination of subcontractors
- Regular participation in job-specific training courses
Required Skills / Knowledge
- Technical comprehension for reading and understanding technical documents
- Structured and solution-oriented way of working
- High customer orientation as well as a professional and competent appearance
- Car driving license (class B)
- Confident handling of Microsoft Office
- Resilience, flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Germany Language knowledge preferred
- Experience in dealing with various hand, power & hydraulic tools
- Relevant professional experience with gas turbines (preferably GE or SGT600)
- Completed vocational training in the technical field (e.g. as an industrial mechanic or fitter)
- National and international willingness to travel (approx. 75%)
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this vacancy please click the button below and submit your details. We thank you for your application and interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!
You may not meet all the criteria, however if you meet most, please apply.